Extra-virgin Olive Oils
EVOO Rincón de la Subbética
THE BEST OLIVE OIL IN THE WORLD
Rincón de la Subbética is obtained in the first days of harvest from Hojiblanca olives. It is an organic extra virgin oil that results from the exquisite care of the fruit by experts who nurture it throughout the year. It is a culinary masterpiece for the discerning palate. Indeed, it is a gastronomic sojourn to the very essence of organic extra virgin olive oil. It is the most awarded oil in the history of Spain… 300 awards since 2003!
It is the best olive oil in the world according to the World's 50 Best Olive Oils 2016/2017 ranking.
Very intense green fruitiness. Rich nuances reveal its great complexity. There are citrus and fruit notes, enhanced by herbal hints of thyme and mint, as well as vegetal hints such as tomato plant. Exquisite.
Fresh entry in the mouth with a green almond taste, some bitterness and medium intensity piquant. The oil is perfectly structured, long and persistent, leaving no taster indifferent. It is considered balanced, complex and harmonious.
Best consumed raw, it is ideal for toast, fried bread and gourmet dishes, mixed and tomato salads, meats, oily fish, special dishes.
- Winner of over 300 awards since 2003
- WINE AND SPIRITS CONTEST (Spain): 97 points
- EVOOLEUM (Spain): 2nd PLACE OF THE TOP 10 (96 points)
- SOL D'ORO (Italy): * SPECIAL MENTION - ORGANIC
- EVOO IOOC: BEST INTERNATIONAL DOP / IGP
- GOLD MEDAL (Italy)
- AVPA (France): GOLD
- ATHENA (Greece): GOLD
- DER FEINSCHMECKER (Germany): TOP 50
- BIOFACH: SPECIAL MENTION
- ZURICH (Switzerland): GOLD
- OLIVE JAPAN: GOLD
- JOOP JAPAN OLIVE OIL: GOLD
- OIL COMPETITION: GOLD
- LOS ANGELES: GOLD MEDAL
- NEW YORK: * GOLD
- First place in the World's 50 Best Olive Oils ranking for 2016-2017