Fennel and feta salad
Preparation - 15 min.
- 1 large fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 250 ml (1 cup) coarsely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 75 ml (1/3 cup) O Meyer lemon oil
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) Of champagne vinegar O
- 1 ml (1/4 tsp.) Of each of the following ingredients: lemon and salt, pepper and sugar
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) crumbled feta cheese
- Lemon slices for garnish
- Combine half the feta and all other ingredients in a bowl.
- Divide between plates and garnish with the rest of the cheese and the lemon slices.
- Serve immediately.