Grilled vegetable salad
Preparation - 15 min.
- 60 ml (4 tablespoons) Goccia di Sole extra virgin garlic olive oil
- 45 ml (3 tablespoons) Badia Riesling vinegar
- 5 ml (1 teaspoon) Joe Beef smoked apple mustard
- 5 ml (1 teaspoon) organic cane sugar
- Favuzzi Bologna herbal sea salt
- 8 asparagus, cut in 3
- 8 mini zucchini, cut in 2
- 2 orange bell peppers, cut into strips
- 8 whole green onions
- 12 cherry tomatoes, cut in 2
- Combine all dressing ingredients and whisk vigorously. Set aside.
- Place vegetables on a very hot grill and let them brown without overcooking.
- The vegetables should stay crunchy, to retain their full flavour as well as the most nutrients and vitamins.
- Once vegetables are grilled, set them aside while they cool.
- Just before serving, season with salt and pepper and drizzle with dressing.