Panettone breakfast sandwich
The holidays are the perfect time to treat yourself without feeling guilty! At Favuzzi, panettones are without a doubt our favourite Christmas delicacy. We await them impatiently all year long and love them so much we confess to having eyes bigger than our bellies when it is time to stock up! However, since they begin to dry out and lose their aromas a few days after being opened, panettones should ideally be eaten within three to four days.
Preparation - 15 min.
- 4 slices Favuzzi panettone
- 75 g Stonewall Kitchen blackberry jam
- 1 apple, finely sliced
- 5 mL (1 teaspoon) butter
- Spread the panettone slices with jam and garnish with apple slices.
- Fold the panettone slices in two, like a sandwich.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan, then add the panettone sandwiches.
- Brown on each side for 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.